We Are Open for in-person services!
SUNDAY's 10:30 am
Virginia Phase III
Dear GBC Family,
It is with great joy that we make this announcement. All praise be to God!
Note: In compliance with state regulations, anyone with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, may not attend.
- In-person worship service has resumed
- Please stay 6' apart.
- Please sit 2 seats apart from non-family members
- Face masks: Are required, unless to participate in religious services
- No Childcare: The nursery and changing station are open to parents
- Bulletins: Find on the “Church Center” app – in the app store.
The state government: https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/forwardvirginia/
- Visitors are welcome.
- Reminder, there is a changing station in the women’s restroom.
- Face masks are required, but not if you are participating in a religious service. We have extra face masks if you need one. https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/executive-actions/EO-63-and-Order-Of-Public-Health-Emergency-Five---Requirement-To-Wear-Face-Covering-While-Inside-Buildings.pdf
- No offering will be collected, rather any giving should be placed in the donation box (which will be on the bookshelf to the left as you enter the sanctuary or you may mail your offering to the church: 205 N Maple Ave. Purcellville VA 20132).
- All frequently contacted surfaces will be disinfected prior to and after the service.
Additionally, there will be hand sanitizer by the front doors and there will be no coffee on Sunday. Please contact the elders with any questions (email@example.com). Praise God for his faithfulness in our lives!
Pastor Dave, Elders Garry & Adam